Due to the current changes (Delta Variant) in the pandemic, our office will continue to remain our COVID-19 protocols at all times to ensure the safety of our patients. We will do our best to protect those individuals who are both vaccinated and not vaccinated. While we do our very best, we would like our patients to keep the following protocols in mind:
1. Please report to the front desk if you or any of your family members have experienced any covid- 19 related symptoms and all travel history.
2. If you arrived early, please check in with the front desk and remain in your car to reduce crowding in the waiting room.
3. When you enter the office, please follow the protocols instructed by all staff members.
4. Please wear a mask and maintain social distance when in the waiting room.
由于新冠病毒的变种 Delta Variant，我们诊所将继续保持我们的 COVID-19 协议，以确保我们患者的安全。我们将尽最大努力保护那些接种过疫苗或未接种疫苗的人。在我们尽最大努力的同时，我们也希望我们的患者能牢记以下协议.
1. 如果您或您的任何家人有任何与 COVID-19 相关的症状和所有旅行史，请向前台报告。
4. 在等候期间， 请戴口罩和保持社交距离
Bone grafting is where the jawbone is built up to accommodate a dental implant or other restorative device. Bone grafting is a common procedure that is used frequently for dental implants and other periodontal procedures. The bone used to graft is taken from a sample from the patient. Many times, the bone is taken from another area of the mouth when drilling takes place. The bone fragments are suctioned from the mouth and used for the graft. Cadaver bone fragments are also used. They are harvested by bone banks and are a very safe source for bone donation.